Mathematicians' favorite holiday is upon us! Pi Day, which falls on Monday, March 14 this year, is an annual holiday devoted to celebrating the one and only true magic number: π. Sure, pi is 3.14, a mathematical constant, never-ending, the circumference to diameter ratio of a circle — you know the drill. But it is also the perfect excuse to indulge in pies of all sorts, thanks to the restaurants and bakeries who celebrate the fun holiday by offering deals, discounts and freebies.
Whether you're a fan of pizza pies or traditional dessert pies (or both, of course!), you're sure to find a deal that will satisfy your craving and save you some cash. Pizza joints like Papa John's, Blaze Pizza and Uno Pizzeria & Grill are offering some of the best promotions this year, including pizzas for only $3.14. To satisfy your sweet tooth, be sure to swing by the Whole Foods Bakery for $3.14 off a fresh-baked apple pie or cherry pie. Or if you're ready to feast now, you don't even have to wait — Goldbelly is already offering 30% off select pies from regional bakeries with nationwide delivery.
Ahead, you'll find all the best Pi Day deals of 2022. Don't forget that daylight savings time starts on Sunday night, so there's truly no better day to treat yourself to some seriously discounted eats.
Best Pi Day Deals on Pizza 2022
- BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse: Take half off large pizzas when placing a delivery or takeout order on BJ's website or mobile app.
- Blaze Pizza: Sign up for Blaze Pizza rewards on the Blaze Pizza app and you can get any 11-inch pizza for just $3.14. The offer will be unlocked on March 14 to all members and is valid through March 31.
- Grimaldi's Pizzeria: Sign up for Grimaldi's rewards program to earn double rewards points on orders placed online or in the app on March 14. Also, by signing up for the rewards program, you'll get a free appetizer or salad.
- Marco's Pizza: Purchase any large or extra-large pizza at menu price and get a medium 1-topping pizza for $3.14. To claim this offer, order online or through the Marco’s Pizza app on March 14 and use code 'PIDAY2022.'
- Papa John's: Buy one regular priced large pizza and get a second large one-topping pizza for $3.14.
- Papa Murphy's: On March 14, use the code 'PIDAY' to get 3.14% off online orders.
- Round Table Pizza: Sign up for the Round Table Pizza Royal Rewards App to get a personal cheese pizza for only $3.14 on March 14.
- Sbarro: Join the Slice Society rewards program to receive a free NY XL slice with the purchase of a beverage.
- Slice: The pizza delivery app Slice is offering $5 off for first time users on March 14 with code PIDAY2022 (this promotion has a $25 order minimum).
- Uno Pizzeria & Grill: At select locations, get an individual thin-crust cheese pizza for $3.14. This offer is valid for dine-in or takeout.
- 7-Eleven: Get a large pizza for $3.14 on Pi Day. You must sign up for 7Rewards or download the 7-Eleven app to get the deal.
Best Pi Day Deals on Pie 2022
- Boston Market: Download the Boston Market app to get a free chicken potpie with any potpie and drink order.
- Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen: Cheddars' signature menu item, their homemade chicken pot pie, will be $10.29 on March 14 for dine-in or to-go orders.
- Goldbelly: Now through March 14, take 30% off select pie delivery orders. No matter where you are in the country you can enjoy your all-time favorite regional pie—from Florida Key Lime pies to Texas trash pies.
- Grand Traverse Pie Company: Get a free slice of Michigan ABC Crumb Pie (ABC: apples, blueberries, cherries — yum!) with any purchase on March 14th.
- The Honey Baked Ham Company: Take $3.14 off an apple caramel walnut pie using this coupon at participating Honey Baked Ham locations.
- Magnolia Bakery: Magnolia Bakery is releasing a brand-new menu item on Pi Day: Chocolate Hazelnut Hand Pies! Order on MagnoliaBakery.com from March 14—March 20 to get $3.14 off these new hand pies. They will be available for nationwide shipping.
- Marie Callender's: At select locations, get a free slice of pie with the purchase of any adult meal.
- Nestle Carnation: Now through March 14, enter here for the chance to win a baking kit with everything you'll need to make Nestle's signature Chocolate Cow Pie.
- Whole Foods Market: Take $3.14 off a large apple pie or cherry pie from the Whole Foods bakery on March 14, while supplies last (you must be an Amazon Prime member to get this deal).